The process of hair growth seems to last a long time, especially when the condition of the hair seems to be getting worse day by day. One day you may be worried about dull hair and another day you may be worried about hair loss. If you’re wondering about how to boost hair growth, we share some ganks. Modern marketing techniques might make you think you need to use a lot of hair care products to see results, but that’s not true. To make your hair grow faster and thicker, you should improve your daily hair care regimen and try some natural remedies.
What can I do to increase hair growth?
Just like your body, your hair needs adequate nourishment and nutrients to stay strong, healthy and shiny. Home remedies can provide the nutrients needed to speed up hair growth, good hair care habits You can control your hair loss problem.
Health Shots reached out to Dr. Nivedita Dadu, renowned dermatologist and founder and chairman of Dadu Medical Center, to list hair care tips to follow and home remedies to promote hair growth. .
“There are four phases in hair growth,” Dr. Dadu says. Hair loss and baldness are afflicted by people of all ages today, and air pollution, stress, seasonal changes and lifestyle changes have made hair loss a common concern for all. If you follow these tips and remedies, you can get rid of all your hair problems.”
5 hair care tips to encourage hair growth
1. Scalp massage: A regular scalp massage not only relaxes and reduces stress, but it also improves blood circulation to the hair roots and promotes hair growth.
2. Choose a suitable shampoo. Choosing the right shampoo for your particular hair type is important. People with very oily scalp should use a purifying shampoo. If your scalp is dry, you should choose a moisturizer or moisturizer. moisturizing shampooAnd if someone has fine hair, they need a gentle and fortifying shampoo.
3. Eat a healthy diet. A healthy, balanced diet helps the hair follicles enter the anagen phase, which helps promote hair growth, so always make sure you eat a proper, nutritious diet.
4. Do not style or apply excessive heat to your hair. Heat applied to your hair can make it brittle and dry. It can also cause dehydration and increase fractures. It also strips the hair of a protein called keratin that keeps it healthy. It may cause hair loss due to hair breakage.
5. Keep your scalp clean. A clean and healthy scalp promotes good hair growth. The frequency of weekly hair washing can be determined according to the condition of the scalp. If your scalp is oily and sweats excessively, you should wash it daily with a mild shampoo. If your scalp is dry, wash it twice a week. Helps maintain the scalp’s natural oils and prevent inflammation.
5 Home Remedies to Promote Hair Growth
1. Onion Juice: Onions are a magical ingredient for hair. The sulfates in onion juice promote hair growth and control hair loss problems.
2. Aloe Vera: A nourishing gel that is widely used to treat a variety of hair concerns. The fatty acids contained in aloe vera gel contain anti-inflammatory properties that soothe scalp inflammation and eliminate dandruff. It also has a soothing effect and moisturizes the scalp to promote healthy hair.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Cleanse your scalp with apple cider vinegar. Scrubbing the scalp is necessary to maintain pH balance.this is simply promote hair growth But it does give shine to the hair.
4. Coffee: Coffee is used as a leave-in conditioner that promotes hair growth. Contains phytosterols to detoxify the scalp and stimulate blood circulation. May help prevent premature graying of hair. In addition, coffee contains caffeine, which helps make hair smooth and shiny.
5. Fenugreek: Fenugreek, also known as methi seed, is an herb used as a cooking ingredient in every kitchen in India. Methi seeds are rich in iron, protein and important nourishing elements that promote hair growth.
Keep in mind that while all-natural ingredients may be safe, they are not suitable for all scalp types and may cause allergies in some cases. A patch test is therefore always recommended.