Bananas are easy to peel and eat, and easy to apply. Well, bananas are known for their moisturizing properties. That’s why women with dry hair and skin love this. You will be happy knowing that I can give you more than that. Bananas are also great for hair growth. Contains all the nutrients your hair needs. So, if you have a hair loss problem and are tired of searching for the right hair care products, try this home remedy. Use a banana hair mask or use banana pulp on your hair and see the difference.
I received a health shot consultation Dr. Vinay KumarFind out how depilation and bananas can help, from a Senior Consultant Dermatologist at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Dehradun.
What is hair loss?
If more hair is lost and growth is reduced, it is hair loss. Dr. Kumar says that every healthy adult sheds up to 100 hairs a day on the scalp alone, which is considered normal. Because it is usually balanced by growth on the course. Conditions such as pregnancy, abortion, breastfeeding, menopause, hairstyling, and endocrine dysfunction can cause symptoms such as: female alopecia.
banana for hair growth
The good news is that bananas are considered one of the most promising natural ingredients to help control hair loss in women, experts say. Bananas are rich in potassium, silica, magnesium, antioxidants, vitamin C, fiber, natural oils and protein. Since the skin is also nutritious, banana health benefits with pulp and skin.
How to use bananas for hair growth
Dr. Kumar says that bananas can be used not only as a dietary element, but also by applying the pulp and peel to the scalp.a banana peel Also good for skin care. Here are some banana hair masks that you can try.
1. Banana and curd hair mask
• Blend the flesh of 2 ripe bananas into a smooth paste. Add curd to the blender to moisturize the scalp.
• Can be applied to the scalp twice a week. 15 minutes of application is enough to get the benefits.
2. Banana and Avocado Hair Mask
• Rich in vitamin E and biotin, avocados can also be used with bananas. Make a paste using the two ingredients and apply it to your scalp. • Leave on for 15-30 minutes and wash off the scalp using a mild shampoo.
3. Banana and honey hair mask
• Mixing bananas with honey reduces dryness of the scalp and promotes hair regrowth.
• Leave it on your head for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
4. Banana, papaya and honey hair mask
• Cut and mash bananas and papaya to release folic acid that nourishes hair roots.
• Add honey to this and mix until it becomes a fine paste.
• Apply to scalp and leave on for at least 15 minutes before rinsing off.
5. Banana and Aloe Vera Hair Mask
• Chop the bananas and extract the aloe vera pulp from the leaves, which is a great source of beta-carotene and vitamins. Add to blender with bananas.
• Blend the two together to form a smooth paste, but be careful not to lump them together.
• Apply to scalp and leave on for 15-30 minutes.
As for diet, eating too many bananas can cause tooth decay, says Dr. Kumar. Eating too many bananas can affect neurotransmitters and cause drowsiness.